Track me Down

Do'Urden's Eyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a while since ive had the chance/time to get out and shoot. Had some time before class today so i went for it. not my best work but i liked this one... This is also my first shot at shooting raw, AND with my 40D. And my my am i impressed with the out of camera results i get with raw. makes me wonder why in hell i was shooting jpeg at all.

DPP_0002.jpg

let me know what you think!

So now setup your 40D exposure bracketing (tripod) and try some HDR,... maybe you can recover a sky like this (composite).. or put some detail in the shadows? Regarding the shot, well it is not doing much for me. I'm sure you could find a more interesting angle, maybe meter off the sky.

-Shea

There actually was some shadow detail. i reduced it to bring out the green trailer in the foreground. as for the sky, there wasnt much going on up there that day. i was going to try to artificially create a sunset of some sort, but my PS skills might not make it. thanks for honestly replying though!

I like the tone of the green. (I think I'm using tone in the correct context, please correct me if I'm wrong)
But I think that the tree in the background is a little distracting. It doesnt seem like there's much you
coulda done about that unless you got rid of it in photoshop.

Unless, you go back there with a chainsaw take care of that tree business and then take the photo again.
I personally like the second option. It's a little bit more fun. TIMBER!!! :mrgreen:

TONE - (1): color quality or value (2): a tint or shade of color b: the color that appreciably modifies a hue or white or black <gray walls of greenish tone>8: the effect in painting of light and shade together with color.

Seems in context to me ;) -Shea

Most reactions

Back