What's new

Tractor... crits plz:)

beanphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img8921l.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img8929a.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
#2 sucks imho but I like some things about #1. I would however like to see it bigger to see what is in the details. I would also like to see more of your work to be sure that what I like was done on purpose.
 
#2 sucks imho but I like some things about #1. I would however like to see it bigger to see what is in the details. I would also like to see more of your work to be sure that what I like was done on purpose.

lol..... ok...well what did you not like/did like?
 
#2 sucks imho but I like some things about #1. I would however like to see it bigger to see what is in the details. I would also like to see more of your work to be sure that what I like was done on purpose.

lol..... ok...well what did you not like/did like?


Well what did you not like/did like when you decided to take/edit/post these shots? Is this a psychics forum as well?
 
this is another one that i didnt post. thoughts?

img8934h.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
beanphotography said:
this is another one that i didnt post. thoughts?

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

The third one is way more interesting. I would like to see the exposure on the tractor bumped up a little. That could be an awesome HDR shot too.
 
I re-edited these in lightroom to see what you guys thought. took your thoughts into consideration:)

img89343.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img8934.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img89214.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
much better on the third one, i think this is better than the edits. Also the portrait composure doesnt work for this subject imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom