Trader Joe's Lucky Shot

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lucky my wife prefers I stay outside when she shops. I didn't notice the word "love" on her pants until I got the image on the computer just now, on Valentine's day! I've been very lucky with my street shots lately, at least in terms of subjects. Yesterday I had my a6000 with me!

C1BB698B-2B91-436F-B4B6-81749D9B2A53.jpeg

Neat shot, lots of cool elements. TJ has a fantastic organic ketchup.

Nice composition. All about horizontals and verticals and I like your wife's asymmetrical placement in it.

Nice composition. All about horizontals and verticals and I like your wife's asymmetrical placement in it.
Thanks, but that wasn’t my wife. She was shopping in Trader Joe’s. Luckily I was left outside with my camera.

I thought tha was your wife, based on your OP...

No his wife is going to slap him when she sees that image.
I used to do a lot of street photography whilst sat outside shops. We have two dogs Mrs and I would take it in turns to go into the shop. Whilst the other looked after the dogs
Nice shot, bit of advice you don’t want to do photographs like that to often You could end up in UR Mrs bad books

I really like this one. As said above, the vertical elements really add to the shot. Now make it your mission to find the young lady and give her a copy;)

I really like this one. As said above, the vertical elements really add to the shot. Now make it your mission to find the young lady and give her a copy;)
If I made it my mission to find her, wouldn't that just be adding "stalking" to the list of charges?

Last edited:
Don't just find her...get her number.

At least you didn't title it Trader Joe's gets lucky...

You know, even without people and the foreground, I like the shadows of the palm trees; that and the row of carts itself would make for a great use of pattern in a photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back