I dislike that that someones belongings are being lost, but the picture is great. You can almost feel the feelings that the firemen are feeling as they watch and protect the neighboring homes. Thank you for sharing this!!
Just so no one has to feel too bummed about it, though there was some loss, the house had been vacated recently and was in the process of being renovated. Apparently the water pipes froze and the person working on the house had been trying to warm up the pipes by leaving a couple space heaters running. As it turns out, this person had left the heaters unattended. I'm not one hundred percent on the actual cause but I'd venture a guess it was either a faulty space heater, the heater was too close to something combustible or there was a different, unknown reason for the fire. I was more worried about the house photo right. My roommate's daughter and her boyfriend live in that one. Luckily the fire department showed up rapidly (working at fifteen below zero Fahrenheit) and sprayed their house down so it wouldn't catch.