KristinaS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #1 Hope you like!
Toxic Toast TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Erial, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #2 ooo, i like this!! haha i like how the tracks lead your eyes through the picture. good job!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Oh, yes. I think I do. I'm a sucker for vanishing points! The only thing I myself don't like is the use of a vignette. But hey, others do like it, so there!
Oh, yes. I think I do. I'm a sucker for vanishing points! The only thing I myself don't like is the use of a vignette. But hey, others do like it, so there!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 #4 awesome shot....
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 #5 nice shot, though the train is somehow classic but you brought life into it..
G Gphoto TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 #6 Nice shot! :thumbup:
KristinaS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks all!! @LaFoto: I tend to use vignettes a whole lot. I don't know why. Haha.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 #8 well composed shot