Train to Nowhere

Nice shot. But I agree, it would be better if it was the front of the train, more dramatic. Still a good concept, though.

I don't agree w/ the whole "needs to be the front of the train" thing. If it were the engine in this shot, it would change the whole concept. To me the front of a train means we are going somewhere. Which is a more positive idea. When you see the back of a train, it's "the end". "The end" feeling complements the waste land of nothingness that is in the shot. IMHO.....lol

Nice work, I have been on that very train all my life, I think I will get off soon!

I agree, the back of the train gives a feeling of going nowhere, has more meaning and emotion. Like a feeling I am on this train and I will end up somewhere, but a place I do not yet know.

I am no critic whatsoever but this picture is so awesome. It reminds me of a ghost train or something the way it kind of just disappears

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments and 'likes', guys and gals, I appreciate it.

SO........what are your thoughts on the front of the train vs. the end? What difference in feeling do you think the front of the train would make to your shot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back