What's new

Training Day

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some photos I took at a recent training fire. Enjoy;)

#1
nicklightingMedium.jpg



#2
HousefireMedium.jpg



#3
NickandIMedium.jpg



#4
BathroomMedium.jpg



#5
HousefiresmokeMedium.jpg



#6
dreamteam.jpg



#6
BrucefireMedium.jpg



#7
MaxheatMedium.jpg
 
I did not edit this because there was anything at all wrong with your version. I did it just to show you a different shot that was there. One with what I think is a little more drama. Even a bit of communication with all those who came before kind of thing. Looks a little more tough guy than day in the park to me anyway.
503jx2c.jpg
 
Nice edit, I took over 300 pictures that day.
 
Well, I am not surprised, for here is the action! :D
I quite like your photo ... hey, where are the numbers??? :grumpy:

OK, count-count-count: Photo 4.
That could also have been taken during an "actual blaze" (I mean: not a training fire). Again, it might benefit from a vertical crop.

(It is not your forte as yet to turn the camera sideways to START out with a vertical frame, is it? ;))
 
I like ummmm #6 and ummm #6 :) (note you have two photos with the number 6) I really do like those two the best.
 
Jesus, Charlie. Looks like it came out of one of your frankenstein cameras. Interesting conversion, though.

Out of context, #6 is great. I mean, if my house was burning down, that's exactly what I'd want the firemen to be doing.
 
Jesus, Charlie. Looks like it came out of one of your frankenstein cameras. Interesting conversion, though.

Out of context, #6 is great. I mean, if my house was burning down, that's exactly what I'd want the firemen to be doing.

It get cold out there some times, you have to find away to stay warm LOL:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom