Training Day

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some photos I took at a recent training fire. Enjoy;)

nicklightingMedium.jpg

HousefireMedium.jpg

NickandIMedium.jpg

BathroomMedium.jpg

HousefiresmokeMedium.jpg

dreamteam.jpg

BrucefireMedium.jpg

MaxheatMedium.jpg

I did not edit this because there was anything at all wrong with your version. I did it just to show you a different shot that was there. One with what I think is a little more drama. Even a bit of communication with all those who came before kind of thing. Looks a little more tough guy than day in the park to me anyway.
503jx2c.jpg

Well, I am not surprised, for here is the action! :D
I quite like your photo ... hey, where are the numbers??? :grumpy:

OK, count-count-count: Photo 4.
That could also have been taken during an "actual blaze" (I mean: not a training fire). Again, it might benefit from a vertical crop.

(It is not your forte as yet to turn the camera sideways to START out with a vertical frame, is it? ;))

I like ummmm #6 and ummm #6 :) (note you have two photos with the number 6) I really do like those two the best.

Jesus, Charlie. Looks like it came out of one of your frankenstein cameras. Interesting conversion, though.

Out of context, #6 is great. I mean, if my house was burning down, that's exactly what I'd want the firemen to be doing.

Jesus, Charlie. Looks like it came out of one of your frankenstein cameras. Interesting conversion, though.

Out of context, #6 is great. I mean, if my house was burning down, that's exactly what I'd want the firemen to be doing.

It get cold out there some times, you have to find away to stay warm LOL:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back