Training the family members...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...to be living with an ever present camera in their faces ;)

ManAtWork_1-mai-05.jpg

...whether at work...

1-Mai-05_FL_Sponti-Portrait2.jpg

...or on their beloved sofa...

1-Mai-05_Sponti-Portrait2.jpg

...or just serving as my all-time favourite model.

OK, she is getting a bit miffed after a while...,
1-Mai-05_Sponti-Portrait1.jpg

..., but my family have to get used to having a camera in their eye at almost all times!
DieKameraImAuge.jpg

Eventually, though, this treatment may still lead to blooper photos such as this one, which is sign to me that enough is enough after all.
LeaveMeAlone.jpg

lafoto, your daughter has great eyes!!! you should tell her to hold still and let you snap a few posed portraits of her!!!

funny shots!!

md

great shots! i like the miffed shot the best! i really like the shots of your family LaFoto; keep 'em coming girl!

Canoncan said:
Good candids. Are you putting your husband through hard labour?

lol, the poor guy looks real tired, i hope you brought him a nice cup of tea/coffee after that shot was taken ;)

"The poor guy" usually works in an office - but on that day he changed my tyres from winter to summer tyres...
I am surprised that no one has said anything about "the camera in the eye" ... I had thought that photo would draw most comments... My daughter had to glance over several times before I had the camera still enough for this ... it was indoors without flash (poor girl would else still be blind today!)...

Ha Ha the expression in miffed....priceless, only teenagers have that certain look. The camera reflection in her eyes is pretty cool too, such big eyes.

Most reactions

Back