Transformers (Bumble Bee)

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this one today and just couldn't resist.

bumblebee.jpg

Looks like either all the red/orange from the leaves reflected off the car or there is a WB issue here. Amazing car but it seems like it's not completely sharp. Maybe too slow shutter. Did you see that camaro on the cma's that they had all the singers at the event sign and all 42 nascar drivers. I wonder what it finally sold for at the auction. Sweet car.

i agree with TJ...the front of the car seems a bit soft.

and im not sure it matters that much, but as a courtesy, most people will blur out plates.

beautiful car in a beautiful setting.

Yellow does look yellow. I agree though. The front end, mostly the lower part, looks soft.

And not a technical thing, but imo the black skirts/body kit (especially the front) look terrible.

Cool shot.

I'd like to know what type of editing you did to this image. The foliage colors in the background are very subdued, and make the car really stand out. The car is well exposed, and your depth of field is good, although I agree that the front might be a little soft. Also, the car seems to have a very slight tilt to it. To me, the car has a better stance when this image is rotated 1 degree to the left.

Excellent image! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Would like to see the un-edited shot (not counting cropping) before making any C&C.

I think the photo is too warm, which is maybe why some of us seem to think the yellow is a bit off. I don't think anyone is aying the yellow isn't yellow, just that if you've seen this car in person, it much brighter. My guess is that you pushed the warmth in post to bring out the foliage, but I think it tweaked the yellow a bit too much. Beautiful car.

Here is the Original image...
ISO-200
1/160
F4.7
FL=79mm
043.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back