What's new

Transforming Sunset

Buckster

In memoriam
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
2,341
Location
Way up North in Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunset behind my office at a power company in Alabama:

Transformer_Sunset_0612.jpg
 
interesting lighting? did you use HDR for that? or a strobe? or is it just lit up like that all the time from those street lights...
The lights are a big distraction... if you use photoshop cs5 try to get rid of them with the content aware feature, it would really help the image alot to get rid of those really bright spots

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com
 
No strobes, no additional lighting, no HDR. It's lit like that when the sun goes down and the lights come on. I just noticed that the foreground and sunset light seemed pretty well balanced, so I pulled the trigger.

I might try to remove the lights and see how it looks, but I've a feeling it will be more work than it's worth, especially since then I'll have to deal with the light on the poles they're attached to somehow. It's really just a grab shot, not like I'm going to market it or anything. Besides, I kinda like them, especially the one with all the bugs. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom