noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #1 cc please
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #2 i love it, except for one thing, the blown white on the 3rd bike up is distracting
saltface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 402 Reaction score 1 Location Hell's Flower Box, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #3 Very nice coloring on the walls. A polarizer could probably have cut down on the glare from the bikes and the blown out sky.
Very nice coloring on the walls. A polarizer could probably have cut down on the glare from the bikes and the blown out sky.
scyzoryk_o4 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location Hamilton ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #4 hey, i really like this photo. I was just curious if you could explain how u got that " cartoon" effect?
hey, i really like this photo. I was just curious if you could explain how u got that " cartoon" effect?
noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yeah a polarizer wouldve helped but unfortunately i didnt have one when I took this. And to achieve the "cartoony" look you can make a tonemapped HDR, but this wasn't an HDR. To be honest I cant remember what edits I did to it .
Yeah a polarizer wouldve helped but unfortunately i didnt have one when I took this. And to achieve the "cartoony" look you can make a tonemapped HDR, but this wasn't an HDR. To be honest I cant remember what edits I did to it .
noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 .
sunlioness TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Location Just arrived in the UK and I think I'm going to st Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #7 I have nothing to say other than I love it! the colours are great!
noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Glad you like it.
noob873 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 453 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 .