What's new

Trash Talk

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
IMG_00051-vi.jpg


2.
IMG_0017-vi.jpg


Comments & Critiques always appreciated!
 
Well, well,

what does this say about your outlook on life? :lol:

No, seriously: Interesting shots! Different!
 
The second is good!
Lovely light.
Light enough to be recognised.
And I like DOF in the second, composition and the fact that although I am, of course, seeing a 2-dimensional picture only, it seems somewhat 3-dimensional.

The first is too dark --- I say.
My monitor is very bright, and I still see only little. I wonder what little those with older and darker monitors still see? And it looks flat to me, compared to the second. (A paper bag on the ground IS flatter than a can on the ground, yes, agreed!).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom