Travel pic C&C please.

MrRamonG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you were going to post process this pic what would you do to it? Or, how would you have taken it to make it better? I think all Ive done to it is crop it.

14568_1086560704558_1842647309_173110_7846156_n.jpg

I would level it and crop out the building on the left of the church. I don't think that it adds anything. If you could clone out that lamp post it would be lovely as well. Overall though it's a nice shot. :)

Thanks Bambi!! Great idea about cloning out the light post. I figured it needed leveling too. I'm reluctant to crop out the building to the left because then I would lose the plaza.

I don't think I would crop the building to the left either. I don't have software that enables leveling, but I think I'd do something like this:

14568108656070455818426.jpg

Everything else about the shot I like quite a bit. Great colors.

If you were going to post process this pic what would you do to it? Or, how would you have taken it to make it better? I think all Ive done to it is crop it.

What is the main focus? Is it the cars? Is it the trees? Maybe the building?

If I were taking this picture I really like the lighting/architect of the building itself. Sooooo I would move closer (if possible) to eliminate all of the other distractions.

Thanks Bambi!! Great idea about cloning out the light post. I figured it needed leveling too. I'm reluctant to crop out the building to the left because then I would lose the plaza.

oops, did I say 'left'?? :blushing: I meant right...... but then it won't work either because then it's too close to the edge, so, erm, never mind.....

Thanks bentshaft, but I'm not so sure cropping the building on the right is a good idea, makes the cathedral look incomplete. HikinMIke, the main focus of the pic is the cathedral, but i like the ambiance of the plaza. I think the only distracting things in the shot are the cars and the lamp post and the fact that it's crooked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back