What's new

Travels

Insanity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures from my travels for work. These are a few of the ones I'm proud of, being new to photography and all. Please let me know where I could do better.. :-)

1.
Courthousesteeple.jpg


2.
IMG_3492.jpg


3.
Curvyroad.jpg


4.
RapidsBridge.jpg


5.
IMG_3604.jpg


6.
Train596.jpg
 
Nice comp, but colors are flat. If you have ps, go to levels and bump up the colors. Pete
 

Attachments

  • $RapidsBridge[1].webp
    $RapidsBridge[1].webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 61
No PS yet, all I have that allows me to do anything to a picture is Irfanview.

Is this going in the right direction?

RapidsBridge-1.jpg
 
No PS yet, all I have that allows me to do anything to a picture is Irfanview.

Is this going in the right direction?

RapidsBridge-1.jpg

Yes, the colors pop more in your edit. If you go back to reshoot, try to get rid of some of the foreground clutter. If it is not adding to the pix, it is taking away from it. my 2 cents. Pete
 
The water has too much of a blue tint I think. Sky is blown out also, wasn't able to recover it with the file that you posted online.

I did a couple quick edits. You may or may not like them though...


RapidsBridge_edit.jpg



Curvyroad_edit2.jpg
 
Ok... I gotta ask what you did Ran... those look a ton better.

The only problem with a reshoot is it's Niagara Falls, and there's a fence there. Maybe I can do some cropping and work with that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom