What's new

Treasures

Nokin... there is a problem with this image...the image has two centers, the one which led by the shore lines of the stream...the other is the reflection of Sun.... thus the image is lost somewhere in between.... I am sure you won't take this bad ; so waiting :D
 
Valid CC and I do not disagree but treasures are normally found in places you normally wouldn't look, the sense of stumbling upon it was was/is the thought.... I always welcome your feedback Frequency, your responses are well thought out and on point. Thanks for viewing....

That is the moon btw..... ;-)
 
hahaha... i really liked your explanation.... and i wonder how brilliant the moon appears even when the Sun had not withdrawn.... By the way which is this place?

Regards :D
 
Glad you understand my reasoning :)

I took the photo at Heritage Park near my home in Smyrna, GA. A historic location where the battle of Nickajack Creek was fought during the US Civil War. Ruff's Mill ruins sit on the creek not far from the spot of the Treasures shot. That shot was actually a 30 second exposure so it was fairly dark. A few more shots from the area.


Waters by Nokinrocks, on Flickr




The Creek by Nokinrocks, on Flickr



Moments Of Clarity by Nokinrocks, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom