What's new

Tree at night

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4284019316_4b123f30cc.jpg

Thanks!
TJ
 
How long was your exposure here?

I think around a minute. But to lighten up the tree I had my sb600 and fired it about 4 times at different parts of the tree to light it up a bit.
TJ
 
Probably do to wind/air movement. Unless it was a perfectly dead still night, at a 1 min exposure, there is bound to be motion blur.
 
Doesn't the wind know you are trying to take a picture? or couldn't the tree just have held still?... Nice shot!
 
looks really blurry to me.

Ya that's what wind will do to you. Can't always be perfect.

Probably do to wind/air movement. Unless it was a perfectly dead still night, at a 1 min exposure, there is bound to be motion blur.

+1

Doesn't the wind know you are trying to take a picture? or couldn't the tree just have held still?... Nice shot!

I know right? I was yelling at it just kept blowing. Darn wind.
..Thanks everyone!
TJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom