What's new

Tree Branches

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5329BW.jpg
 
Oh ... well.
I took similar photos in spring (of meanwhile last year) because I was so fascinated (this is news to you all, I am sure) by the spring green of the new leaves ... but in the end I felt my photos were not showing anything other than the green, and certainly NOTHING at all to anyone else but me.
No focal point.

Is this abstract enough then to maybe be considered an abstract?
Or is it just the "Randomness of Nature" with regards to forms and shapes?
Or "Chaos"?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom