invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2009 #1 Both in colour... ...and washed-out B&W. f/8 @ 18 mm, 1/200, ISO 200 Thanks for looking... Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
OregonAmy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Location Kansas City MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2009 #2 Portland!
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Portland indeed I was there last winter and enjoyed it very much. What a crazy beautiful place to visit and live...
Portland indeed I was there last winter and enjoyed it very much. What a crazy beautiful place to visit and live...
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #4 Nice, I like the color version better. Can't really say why.....
tiphanie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2009 #5 yay! portland! haha...I actually prefer the color one also...but for no other reason that the b&w one doesn't pop. Last edited: May 24, 2009
yay! portland! haha...I actually prefer the color one also...but for no other reason that the b&w one doesn't pop.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Crazydad and tiphanie. Almost everybody everywhere preferred the colour version; I'm not even sure why I thought a B&W conversion would be interesting in the first place...
Thanks Crazydad and tiphanie. Almost everybody everywhere preferred the colour version; I'm not even sure why I thought a B&W conversion would be interesting in the first place...