AquaZoo062.jpg

AquaZoo063.jpg

AquaZoo064.jpg

#6 "This cuban smells great, cant wait to smoke it"
AquaZoo065.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Great Shots DoeNoe!!!

#4 is great timing, to bad the nervy bugger won't let ya see his eyes!

nicely done, very crisp and well framed. looks like you go to the zoo quite often :)
all done with the 105mm sigma? or did you use another lens? (asking cause i just ordered that same sigma)

Good shooting, Daan! All of the ringtailed lemur shots are wonderful captures, the sipping monkey is an out-of-the-ordinary pose, and the dof and detail in the last one make for a nice primate portrait.

Oh, here you are... ;)

Yeah, these are awesome. What strange looking insects tho. :D

4, 5, and 6 are just magnificent! GJ! :thumbup:

Great Shots DoeNoe!!!

#4 is great timing, to bad the nervy bugger won't let ya see his eyes!
thanks. Yeah, it was a shame but thats just the way it is. Cant win em all ;)
nicely done, very crisp and well framed. looks like you go to the zoo quite often :)
all done with the 105mm sigma? or did you use another lens? (asking cause i just ordered that same sigma)
Nope, these were shot with the Sigma 70-300. Good lens if you consider the price. But thats with all the Sigma's. The 105macro is really sharp though.
The holidays are over now and so is summer, so it isnt that busy in the zoo's anymore. Good time to visit them now. You still got daylight pretty long too
Thanks for the reply :D
Good shooting, Daan! All of the ringtailed lemur shots are wonderful captures, the sipping monkey is an out-of-the-ordinary pose, and the dof and detail in the last one make for a nice primate portrait.
Thank you for your comment :) There were a couple of monkeys sipping and they all went one after the other. So i had some chances to get a shot. Was a shame that the water was dirty though, could have had a nice reflection if that water was clean.
Oh, here you are... ;)

Yeah, these are awesome. What strange looking insects tho. :D

4, 5, and 6 are just magnificent! GJ! :thumbup:
yes here i am. Winter is coming so the bugs are hiding now. Have to visit the zoo's now to find some animals to shoot. But thats a thing i dont mind doing :mrgreen:
Thanks for the reply :)

Great shots. Monkeys!!! (and lemurs) #4 and #5 definitely my favorites :) :)

cheers :)
They are quite the models. In this zoo you can walk around in their enclosure. So no fences and stuff. And alot of the times they come to you to see of you got something too eat (no, i dont feed them)

Most reactions

Back