Marc Kurth TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2009 #1 A different look at my bicycle trail.
T timethief TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 909 Reaction score 19 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2009 #2 Looks really good. I like the effect of the light on the picture. why did you delete your previous post on b/w thread? didnt have a chance to look at it. Sem.
Looks really good. I like the effect of the light on the picture. why did you delete your previous post on b/w thread? didnt have a chance to look at it. Sem.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2009 #3 Beautiful shot, Marc.
drafuul TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Costa Mesa, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2009 #4 I wish I had a bike trail like that. Mine is more of a small lane on the side of a busy street. :/