What's new

Tree of Lights (No, Not a Christmas Tree)

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter astrostu
  • Start date Start date
A

astrostu

Guest
From the Denver Zoo Lights, taken last weekend.

IMG_8195.jpg
 
Been playing with some filters I see! Good shot but too many lights for the cross screen (Just my opinion) but It seems to be too much for me. Other than that I think it turned out well.
 
Thanks. The issue was that if I used no cross-screen, I thought it was boring, and if I used a shorter exposure (for smaller diffraction spikes), then it was just too dark.
 
There certainly are very, very many lights on those trees ... are these lights there all throughout winter? You say these are not Christmas tree ... so is this light-up not related to Christmas then?

Pretty as it might be ... it is a bit of a waste of electricity, isn't it?
 
LaFoto said:
There certainly are very, very many lights on those trees ... are these lights there all throughout winter? You say these are not Christmas tree ... so is this light-up not related to Christmas then?

Pretty as it might be ... it is a bit of a waste of electricity, isn't it?

The zoo had lots of lights up over lots of stuff. Up from the beginning to the end of December. I said it's not a Christmas Tree beause the title ("tree of lights") implies a Christmas tree to many, and I didn't want people to avoid this thread because they didn't want to see another Christmas tree picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom