What's new

Tree-scape

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please


5238199179_513cc8a2fe_z.jpg


Regards
 
The white balance is a bit too blue. Look at the clouds, they should be white. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more details in the shadows (tree).
 
I like the image, but was hoping to see the bottom of the tree. I thought my computer was still loading the image. I just think not seeing where the tree meets the ground takes away from the image. Other than that, I like it :)
 
I like the darker exposure value you chose, it gives the image mood.

A wider shot perhaps depending on the environment might be nice, good shot !
 
another version with toned down blue

5240614284_841e3906d0_z.jpg


Regards :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom