What's new

Tree

I like it. I think it would be stronger if you pushed the color of the sky a bit to to match the orange glow.
 
Thanks Braineack. I thought the colors were OK as shot, but I can see your point of view.
It's always tough to know when to say when when it comes to some types of processing.
I felt like I've been pushing it a bit of late so I went with less this time.

Thanks again.
 
Colors are fine for me, but I actually find the lamp post quite distracting. That would be an impressive cloning job. But if you can go back and take a few steps forward and whatever else you need to do. For me, that would take it from good idea to excellent shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom