What's new

tree

I know YOU like it.

However, since I assume that you are wanting some opinions, my opinion is that this processing is horrible.

Its not so much that the photo doesn't look realistic, it more the photo is not pleasing to look at, to me anyway.

It looks like you had an opportunity to take a good photo, you had a nice road and a nice sky. However without seeing the original, I can't tell if you had a good shot at one point and messed it up with your processing or if the shot should have been deleted before it made it off your camera.

Keep at it though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
i do actually kind of like it. But I like anything surreal or kind of irregular or maybe mystic anyway. A reg tree, well, bores the crap out of me to be honest. what is it you don't like about it. Too much saturation? It is heavy on the color. The tint? you want more d lighting? I mean, if I level the entire thing out, make it look normal. Well then I don't like it.
 
i do actually kind of like it. But I like anything surreal or kind of irregular or maybe mystic anyway. A reg tree, well, bores the crap out of me to be honest. what is it you don't like about it. Too much saturation? It is heavy on the color. The tint? you want more d lighting? I mean, if I level the entire thing out, make it look normal. Well then I don't like it.

It may be easier to explain it this way, listed is everything that I DO like about it:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
i do actually kind of like it. But I like anything surreal or kind of irregular or maybe mystic anyway. A reg tree, well, bores the crap out of me to be honest. what is it you don't like about it. Too much saturation? It is heavy on the color. The tint? you want more d lighting? I mean, if I level the entire thing out, make it look normal. Well then I don't like it.

It may be easier to explain it this way, listed is everything that I DO like about it:
well then what DONT you like about it?
 
The tree against the sky is interesting but the rest is over saturated w/o purpose.
 
I know YOU like it.

However, since I assume that you are wanting some opinions, my opinion is that this processing is horrible.
Its not so much that the photo doesn't look realistic, it more the photo is not pleasing to look at, to me anyway.

It looks like you had an opportunity to take a good photo, you had a nice road and a nice sky. However without seeing the original, I can't tell if you had a good shot at one point and messed it up with your processing or if the shot should have been deleted before it made it off your camera.

Keep at it though.

Don't sugar coat it, tell him how you really feel... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom