What's new

trees

Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
554
Location
Downtown Volney Center
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_9055_zps1bb28645.jpg
 
How did I miss these ....I really like this photo the color the shape of the trees and the overall feel of this. If I were to suggest anything it would be to take a few branches off the left tree so that the tree is not touching the frame...Great job!
 
...or crop the extra space off the right so that side is just as cramped.
 
I really like this photo, nice composition!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 
Great color to the photo! Either cramp it up or get a nice wide shot to bring in that field behind the trees.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom