Triangles

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like this one a lot. My only little comment would be the two faint, curved lines on the underside of the walkway that distract from all of the other very straight, angular lines.

OP
L

legendasboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like this one a lot. My only little comment would be the two faint, curved lines on the underside of the walkway that distract from all of the other very straight, angular lines.

thenks deeky i know it would be better without them but i didnt want to get rid of them on PS, they are cracks on the structure.

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very nice. I could go either way on the lines. I found them to be an interesting surprise when I got to them.

TechChuck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

I agree, looks too much like scratches that don't belong, my 2 cents. I do like the person on the walkway, provides perspective . Good image, especially in B&W.

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Very nice shot. If it was mine, I would clone out the lines that deeky mentioned. It would give the shot a more clean look.

Most reactions

ClickASnap