What's new

Tried a little something new, what do you guys think?

EnterUserName

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
1
131hrrspt6.jpg


2.
barshrrscrdd3.jpg



3.
lineshrrsuu4.jpg


4.
openhrrscpvr2.jpg



5.
alighthrrsgm7.jpg


6.
busterscofhrrsna4.jpg


7.
signhr1rslo8.jpg



To over the top?
 
i see the theme, not to be too critical but I just dont see any interesting aspects to these photos excluding the one with the ice
 
I agree... Not too much to them, of course, the repeativeness can be a fun thing to shoot.
 
I think #6 has a lot of potential. I would personally up the contrast though to help it pop more. The last one is nice, too. You might try cropping out the roof and lower sign to see how you like that look. :)
 
I like 4 and 7 alot. But I'd have to agree with the others on this one.
 
I also like 4 and seven. Seven documents the cheesy motel sign so well :)
 
Alison said:
I think #6 has a lot of potential. I would personally up the contrast though to help it pop more. The last one is nice, too. You might try cropping out the roof and lower sign to see how you like that look. :)

signhr1rscopyfl6.jpg


busterscofhrrsna41ctnzz1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom