Trip to India 5 - Animals and Transportation

LaFoto'sSister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Tuck-Tucks-klein.jpg

"Tuc Tucs" - they take you anywhere but they don't smell very nice!

nationalerHighway-klein.jpg

Fast traffic on the national highway ;)

ElephantenbahnhofmitKamel-klein.jpg

Slow traffic - elephant or camel station with stairs up to platform

PigeonLoveAffair1.jpg

Pigeon Love Affair Part 1

PigeonLoveAffair2.jpg

Pigeon Love Affair Part 2 - No wonder there are sooo many pigeons in Rajasthan! :D

Karnimata-Tempel-Deshnoke-Ratte-kle.jpg

Karni Mata Temple Deshnoke: Thousands of rats are worshipped here. The place is crowded with rats. The Plague, so the people say, has never broken out here.

AkbarsTomb-Sikandra-klein.jpg

Monkeys at Akbar's Tomb in Sikandra: they were cheeky! :x

So far, so good!
I hope you like them.

those are all great! I love the monkeys!! :D

Great shot, I really like the first two and the picture of the rat. Those three pic seem to have a lot of personality to me. Thanks for sharing.

Fascinating! I've never been to India, but with this series of pics you've posted, I get a sense of the sights. I'm always interested to see transportation modes in foreign places, so I'm glad it's part of your series. I also really like the bird/animal shots, especially 4, 6 and 7. #7 is so nicely composed, and the colours are so complimentary.

Monkey Loving:sexywink:

I too like the monkeys....

Very nice.

Lyncca, all I saw were other photos taken in that palace, with ever so many rats feeding on a milk bowl, and those alone were disgusting enough for me, too :pale: ! Even without "living, talking and moving" colours! ;)

Bumped upon my sister's request - else she does not know how to find her threads again.

Most reactions

Back