What's new

Trip to the East Coast [D.C.]

beautiful.mess

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Wine Country
These are from our trip back East. The quality might be compromised since they've been saved to myspace then uploaded to PB instead of coming straight from my camera.

CC appreciated, but take it easy. I'm a newb.
#1 - Arlington
1-3.jpg

#2
2-3.jpg

#3 - Cherry Blossoms
3-4.jpg

#4 - I know nothing about RI
4-1.jpg

#5 - Good ol' Abe
5.jpg

#6 - Vietnam Memorial
6.jpg

#7 - I know this night one is horribly blurry, but I still kinda like it
7.jpg


I have a D40. This were all taken with my 55-200mm lens

TFL
<3
Marlene
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom