What's new

Triple Falls

Over Exposed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
34
Location
Asheville, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an isolate of lower triple falls in dupont, nc. Edit was done a week or so ago and I need to fix the haloing on the skyline.

5458718358_488c6d5e4d_b.jpg
 
Even if you fix the haloing in the sky I don't feel the shot would work. Forest style leaf textures never seem to go well with strong to very strong HDR treatments. Looks like a nice spot to shoot though; and I am a fan of the long exposures for water smoothing...
 
Even if you fix the haloing in the sky I don't feel the shot would work. Forest style leaf textures never seem to go well with strong to very strong HDR treatments. Looks like a nice spot to shoot though; and I am a fan of the long exposures for water smoothing...

I agree... a spectacular location... but you're better off getting there at a time when the natural light is ideal and a great shot can be made without calling upon HDR.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom