What's new

Trippin

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MSI5309-2.webp
 
Fun shot, snowy!
 
Far out man!
 
That looks completely normal. I don't see what's trippy about it. Maybe if I look at it without being on drugs I'll see it.





:lol:

Cool shot. Reminds me of the jump to hyperspace slightly.
 
double post... it's not my fault!!!
;)
 
That looks completely normal. I don't see what's trippy about it. Maybe if I look at it without being on drugs I'll see it.





:lol:
LOL

cool snowy (hm...I don't like that blue...just saying)
 
Very cool, I'm all hopped up on caffeine and this made my eyes twitch
 
Far out man, like really far out. Neat shot. Ed
 
Last edited:
Far out man, like really far out. Neet shot. Ed

Very cool, I'm all hopped up on caffeine and this made my eyes twitch


I like it because it reminds me of star trails up close. I agree with minicoop like a jump to light speed. Cool shot reminds me of my microdot days. :)

Microdot, window pain, blotter, orange sunshine, etc., etc., etc. Timothy Leary's dead. :lol:

I like it because it reminds me of star trails up close. I agree with minicoop like a jump to light speed. Cool shot reminds me of my microdot days. :)

That looks completely normal. I don't see what's trippy about it. Maybe if I look at it without being on drugs I'll see it.





:lol:

Cool shot. Reminds me of the jump to hyperspace slightly.


Thanks. Memories of the 60's and 70's or what it looks like looking up as your falling from a giant Redwood
 
I like!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom