MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MSI5309-2.JPG

Fun shot, snowy!

Far out man!

That looks completely normal. I don't see what's trippy about it. Maybe if I look at it without being on drugs I'll see it.

:lol:

Cool shot. Reminds me of the jump to hyperspace slightly.

double post... it's not my fault!!!
;)

That looks completely normal. I don't see what's trippy about it. Maybe if I look at it without being on drugs I'll see it.

LOL

cool snowy (hm...I don't like that blue...just saying)

I like it because it reminds me of star trails up close. I agree with minicoop like a jump to light speed. Cool shot reminds me of my microdot days. :)

I like it because it reminds me of star trails up close. I agree with minicoop like a jump to light speed. Cool shot reminds me of my microdot days. :)

Microdot, window pain, blotter, orange sunshine, etc., etc., etc. Timothy Leary's dead. :lol:

Far out man, like really far out. Neat shot. Ed

Last edited:
Far out man, like really far out. Neet shot. Ed

Very cool, I'm all hopped up on caffeine and this made my eyes twitch

Microdot, window pain, blotter, orange sunshine, etc., etc., etc. Timothy Leary's dead. :lol:

Cool shot. Reminds me of the jump to hyperspace slightly.

Thanks. Memories of the 60's and 70's or what it looks like looking up as your falling from a giant Redwood

I like!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back