What's new

Trolley line

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trolley line - San Francisco.

trolleyline1ce.jpg
 
Very nice indeed - it's almost voyeuristic getting a tiny glimpse into somebody else's day in a far away city!
 
cool capture, i like it. You caught some nice light and the BW is a nice way to go on this shot. With the retro looking trolley it gives it an aged feel.
 
when you look at this...in black and white, its hard to tell what year this was...love this...really cool shot..
 
aprilraven said:
when you look at this...in black and white, its hard to tell what year this was...love this...really cool shot..

i was thinking the same thing. the car looks 50's. the tones are dead on...great shot!
 
Raymond J Barlow said:
I didn't know you had palm trees in cisco!!
Yeah... We import them from far far away from somewhere in LA :lol: . Thank you all for your very generous comments. I really love photography and it's nice to be able to share with people who love it as I do.
 
I miss san fran... I hope to go back someday. THis really does have a cool nostalgic feel to it. Very nicely done.. look forward to more from you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom