Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Golden huntsman. Heteropoda sp.?
Heteropoda sp. IMG_3839 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Hmm...which one should I have for supper? I think I'll have both! Huntsman spider (Sparassidae) and two Ricaniid hopper nymphs. Selangor, Malaysia.
Huntsman Spider IMG_5128 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

A female Lichen Huntsman (Pandercetes sp.) guarding her damaged eggsac. The eggsac was okay just a day ago! Malaysia.
Pandercetes sp. _MG_4014 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Pandercetes sp. _MG_3914 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Jumping spider. Curious, inquisitive and uncooperative . It just loved to jump onto my diffuser . Selangor, Malaysia. Pseudamycus cf. albomaculatus - ID suggested by Debomay Chanda.
Jumping spider _MG_3845 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Jumping spider _MG_3853 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Good looking Lynx spider, Hamadruas sp. Selangor, Malaysia.
Lynx Spider _MG_3693 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Lynx Spider _MG_3676 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

More tropical spiders: Tropical spiders | Up Close with Nature

Great shots as usual. And I will now have nightmares like I always do after looking at your photos!

I'm beyond terrified of spiders (nearly wrecked my car once due to one being in the car), always end up dreaming they're in the bed

I'm beyond terrified of spiders (nearly wrecked my car once due to one being in the car), always end up dreaming they're in the bed
As I keep saying, spiders are one poor misunderstood creatures, all they ever wanted was to cuddle a little! Probably the reason they come to your bed in the first place.. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I can't get over how cool that first shot is Kurt, pretty awesome colours in that one. Nice shots as always. :)

Sorry to hear that. Just look at them more often, esp jumping spiders. That should help.

As I keep saying, spiders are one poor misunderstood creatures, all they ever wanted was to cuddle a little! Probably the reason they come to your bed in the first place.. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I can't get over how cool that first shot is Kurt, pretty awesome colours in that one. Nice shots as always. :)

Thanks for the comment, Raj.

Most reactions

Back