What's new

Trout Fishing in America

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tribute to Trout Fishing in America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
$trout 2 final fw.webp
 
Last edited:
I don't know who Hunter S. Thompson is but a good shot. Kind of makes me want to go fishing and I'm not a fisherman.... :-)
 
Nice shot - makes me want to get out. Need to get rid of some ice first. Except a shot of me fishing there would have my line running from the rod tip directly to that branch at the top of the shot where my tippet would be wrapped a few times before the hook point found a new home. :)

Given the subject and inspiration, are you a fly fisherman?
 
No and this guy was the first guy I'd ever seen doing the whole flick thing. It was quite facinating to watch. I only wish there'd been a better vantage point but without waders, not a chance. Souix Falls...been there, done that but only in the summertime.:lol: I do like the whole bottom end of SD and love the Badlands. I shall have to get out there again someday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom