What's new

TRUCK

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.







7994393383_d2b2856cf2_o.jpg






.
 
Peel and stick graffitti! Well, that's considerate. But it probably won't catch on - too labour intensive. ;)

Neat find. I notice that there is no dutch angle to the bricks, so someone was paying attention. And since I love to know the context behind the image, what's the story with this one? Since tape graffitti hasn't yet started here...
 
Ah, the story...

...an artist/community activist is seeking volunteers to pull an 8 ton truck from the West Side, to the East Side, to symbolically "unite" Cleveland. This was part of his "sign", which simply made me chuckle. I hope it makes people step away from their "high art" thinking, and have a little chuckle too. :D
 
Fun post, Bitter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom