Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2012 Banned #1
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2012 #2 Neat!
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 Saw it on our evening walk, had to share. I love how they just splashed random color on the word art. Finally, graffiti that shows art. lol
Saw it on our evening walk, had to share. I love how they just splashed random color on the word art. Finally, graffiti that shows art. lol
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 #4 Liked the image and loved the message Is that on a rock or some synth. wall?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 sidewalk path going through a park. I shot a few diff angles, but when I got too low it got too skewered. I have another shot where it appears to be more of a wall than a sidewalk which was kinda cool.
sidewalk path going through a park. I shot a few diff angles, but when I got too low it got too skewered. I have another shot where it appears to be more of a wall than a sidewalk which was kinda cool.