strider1500
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2025
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- usa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Greetings,
I picked up this Canon EF lens and am trying to purchase a cap and rear cap for it.
Usually a lens has that Greek symbol showing what size it is. Am I missing it?
Also, where might be the best place to search for the caps? B&H? KEH? Do they sell kits with front and back caps or do you have to buy them individually?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I picked up this Canon EF lens and am trying to purchase a cap and rear cap for it.
Usually a lens has that Greek symbol showing what size it is. Am I missing it?
Also, where might be the best place to search for the caps? B&H? KEH? Do they sell kits with front and back caps or do you have to buy them individually?
Any help is greatly appreciated.