What's new

TS249

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TS249.jpg
 
Good capture......but a bit too dark for me and maybe a little crop off the top to reposition the building.
 
well.. I'd crop off all the top... the rest is really nice
 
This is great. The crop works beautifully. It's simple, with vibrant colors. Great job.
 
Well executed, the darkening of the trees brings out more detail in the Moss. You're givivg us another lesson in composition. Well Done...
Cosmo
 
I have to say I wouldn't do anything to this, the top might be a bit dark but it adds height to the little building which I really like. Great shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom