Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PlayingLight.jpg

Wonderful, almost organic.

I like it. :thumbup:

This is the kind of stuff that I would probably never think of, at least at this point.

I need very much to work on the creative aspect of my photography I believe.

Very interesting shot, it held my interest for quite a while. I like how you can see light between the pages, which of course makes the scene dynamic. I think I'd like to see the left side a bit darker, simply because it's the brightest area of the frame and it distracts the eye a bit from where the real action is.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
I would hang it on my wall. Good job. I like the modern abstract feel I has to it.

Very interesting shot, it held my interest for quite a while. I like how you can see light between the pages, which of course makes the scene dynamic. I think I'd like to see the left side a bit darker, simply because it's the brightest area of the frame and it distracts the eye a bit from where the real action is.

Just my two cents.
I think a bit more light on the right would accomplish the same thing, better balance. :thumbup:

I like this one very much. Rather than more light on the right, I'd be tempted to crop just a bit off the left.

I think a bit more light on the right would accomplish the same thing, better balance. :thumbup:
Very true, but keep in mind that you've already lost some detail on the left (at least as viewed on my crappy netbook's screen).

I still think that the left side is a bit too bright; however, the new edit is more balanced like you said it would be :thumbup:

I still think that the left side is a bit too bright; however, the new edit is more balanced like you said it would be :thumbup:
There are some specular highlights on the left with no detail, but they are few and very small. Oh well.

Thanks for taking a look.

Very nice.
I think I prefer the original over the edit.
I like the way the shadows trail off rather than drawing attention to the bottom right of the photo.

Thank you all for the comments, observations and suggestions.

I having the original printed so I can evaluate it. I expect there will be a tad more definition in the lower right corner and I want to also evaluate it before I do any sharpening. The original has none.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned wondering how I rendered the light low and deep in the 'waves', there in the lower right. :scratch: There actually isn't any light there. The 'back' of the waves were all closed. The image is a negative.

Most reactions

Back