Tufted Titmouse

Jon_Are

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw this little guy a couple weeks ago.

1651266477375.jpeg

Very nice! Any way to move it a little to the right to give it a little more room to the left? Or was that how you caught it? Still a very nice shot!

so cute.. good shot

Very nice! Any way to move it a little to the right to give it a little more room to the left? Or was that how you caught it? Still a very nice shot!
Thanks, all.

Yeah, I'm sure there is room to re-crop.

Good criticism. I now see that there should be a bit more space in the direction he is looking.

Is that, specifically, why you suggested this?

He's a real cutie. Could use a little NR and what Jeff said, easy fix.

Or maybe how he likes it. Jeff 15 likes his more centered, too. :wink-6:

+1. It's generally thought (but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a rule) that you should leave more space for a subject to look into or move into (say in flight). It works for me I must admit.

Good capture though.

Nice shot.

Thanks, all.

Yeah, I'm sure there is room to re-crop.

Good criticism. I now see that there should be a bit more space in the direction he is looking.

Is that, specifically, why you suggested this?
Yes. :) To me, it adds some balance to a shot, gives the critter or person room to look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back