What's new

Turbo 911

S.J.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bb12f170c4dd66d2493bb01f34fdc49e.jpg
 
5f96cb36fd3db4cecaa75c35f2b7b841.jpg


5152676036_a2590008ef_z.jpg
 
i like them , actually :thumbsup:
...are they over exposed? ... I don't know...rather i don't care :thumbsup:
 
Thanks. :)

It's maybe overexposed because of monitor. It looks great on my laptop which I'm using for photography processing.
 
No, it is not... i looked at my laptop monitor from a wrong angle ...that is why :D
 
:D
 
I like the composition of the first one but the color is off unless that 911 is slightly yellow.
 
What's with the black boxes on either side of the images? It works on 16:9 crops... Not so much with these.
 
I like the composition of the first one but the color is off unless that 911 is slightly yellow.
It's white on my laptop. Maybe is because of my monitor, it's laptop, non calibrated, it's just not for photography.
What's with the black boxes on either side of the images? It works on 16:9 crops... Not so much with these.
I like black bars, even on non 16:9 photographs :D
 
That's one of the most recognizable and fastest production cars in the world, but in #1 and #2 it looks like a Toyota. No real sense of speed. The comp in #2 makes the car look puny.

#3: Much better, but... The gawker dudes, the bikes, and the scooter(!) take away much of the spark. I don't think the vignetting and tonemapping(?) help, either. The way everyone is looking to the right is distracting; What's more interesting than the 911? I want to see, too.

Note: I really liked the front on the 996 Turbo better than the 997 Turbo - it was much more recognizable and looked more powerful.
 
Last edited:
The conditions for photography that day was terrible. It was 1:00pm, really really sharp sun, bad location, and small amount of time to take photos, maybe 10min. And on top of all that bad things, just second before I took first photo my mom reported to me that my friend died in car accident :(
What's more interesting than the 911? I want to see, too.
This :)

875f5922bf39c116410702da2b3407cd.jpg
 
Aside from the pole and its shadows (and the vignetting)... That's a nice car photo! :)

I don't know Mercedes well. What model/year is that?
 
It's S63 AMG, 2009 year, I will post specifications and more pics in another thread. Here's one more of porsche

5152977308_aaff820f21_b.jpg
 
I like black bars, even on non 16:9 photographs :D

Well, it doesn't really add anything to the photo, other than it makes it so that we can't view the image as large as we could w/o the black borders there.
 
Also, laptop screens are probably the worst thing to edit photos on accurately. Looking great on your laptop screen means about as much as tits on the pope.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom