K kevinblahh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Falmouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 27, 2008 #1 Picture not related to title.
fabio_yamauti TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 74 Reaction score 0 Location Santo André - SP - Brazil Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #2 I liked it. What kind of treatment did you do?
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #3 this shot makes me really want to get a 10-20
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2008 #4 I bet this would look awesome in black and white as well. Kinda of a spooky feeling to it. Nicely done!
I bet this would look awesome in black and white as well. Kinda of a spooky feeling to it. Nicely done!