What's new

turkey day

Method

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
turkey day for the canadians. and took some shots out at the farm.

1.
d40%20030.jpg


2.
d40%20083.jpg


3.
DA51.jpg


4.
DA52.jpg
 
i love #3 great job on conversion + mood
 
more turkey anyone?
 
Nice series!! And wasn't the weather absolutely spectacular???

My faves here are 3 and 4. 3 really hits me with a sense of either desolation, or waiting. The b/w treatment works really well. And 4 makes me grin...love the composition and the bright colours of the boots, that match the colour of the flowers.
 
^^what he said^^

3 and 4, however, that Pecan pie (assuming) looks very tempting, if it's not, it should be next year. (nice work of the reflections)
 
^^what he said^^

3 and 4, however, that Pecan pie (assuming) looks very tempting, if it's not, it should be next year. (nice work of the reflections)

it was chocolate pecan.
 
Hey, Anty has said all I meant to say. I could copy her words and "sell" them as mine, but I am not like that.

Ah. One thought I had when I looked at the first here: I think the inclusion of the bit of brightness from the window takes away from it. Our eyes are invariably drawn to the brightest part of what we see, so they are drawn away from the pies and their reflection in the ... whatever it is, and towards the window sill, the cropped jug and the light outside. Test a different crop, if you want to, only a little in from above as far as you don't begin to crop into the reflection of the pies, and then the adequate bit off the left and see what the pic looks like after that. Maybe?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom