A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2013 #1
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2013 #2 The first one was much better IMO. This picture, like some of your others, are getting weighed 50/50 with the horizon line. I would try shifting the visual weight one way or the other but try to avoid 50/50 splits.
The first one was much better IMO. This picture, like some of your others, are getting weighed 50/50 with the horizon line. I would try shifting the visual weight one way or the other but try to avoid 50/50 splits.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. It's a different approach and I like it. However, the blur on the boat doesn't please me.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Yep, first one is better IMHO. The boats in the foreground of the first one make the shot.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you mishele.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Blur on boats is hard to avoid with long exposures.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 manaheim said: Blur on boats is hard to avoid with long exposures. Click to expand... Oh, I like that ! Portuguese translation of Rabbit is Coelho and I'm one of them
manaheim said: Blur on boats is hard to avoid with long exposures. Click to expand... Oh, I like that ! Portuguese translation of Rabbit is Coelho and I'm one of them
TCampbell Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 3,614 Reaction score 1,558 Location Dearborn, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 #8 I LOVE the vibrant blue/gold color combination. Not crazy about the blur on the boats... I suspect they were rocking and this is motion blur.
I LOVE the vibrant blue/gold color combination. Not crazy about the blur on the boats... I suspect they were rocking and this is motion blur.
pixmedic5 4 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #9 niiiiiice shot! I was expecting to see vampires though.
TCampbell Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 3,614 Reaction score 1,558 Location Dearborn, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 #10 pixmedic said: I was expecting to see vampires though. Click to expand... LOL - I didn't say it in my post, but that's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the title. ;-)
pixmedic said: I was expecting to see vampires though. Click to expand... LOL - I didn't say it in my post, but that's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the title. ;-)