What's new

Twilight on the Kuna Crest

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mammoth-peak-after-sunset-1.jpg


mammoth-peak-after-sunset-2.jpg


5D, 70-200 f/4L
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Don't you also have one where the broken up ice is glittering with some reflection? I seem to remember one ... or is it me WISHING there'd be some reflection in the ice in #2? I quite like that one, though it is not the usual landscape format, for its inclusion of this foreground!
 
No, it wasn't that one, though that one's very nice, too, with the colours, wow. Lovely.
Then I am imagining things... which doesn't diminish how much I like the second, with the muted colours of the early morning on the mountains and between the ice.
 
Awesome shots! 2 is my favorite. Good work as usual.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom