What's new

Twilight

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Learning the ways of Fuji now, and the joys of finding a way of getting workable raw files with a newly released camera. Used Exif Editor to make the files be seen as from the original GFX100 meant I was able to get detail out of the shadows that were impossible with the jpgs...

Fuji GFX 100s Fujinon 23 f/4 at f/8, 1/10 ISO 100 Handheld

Swansea Bay Evening GFX 1 by singingsnapper, on Flickr

100 - 200 f/5.6 at 111mm f/11 60 seconds ISO 100

The Steel Town GFX by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
Admittedly, the first shot isn't my style, but I'm sure it's a great test for shadow recovery. The second one, however, is a quite nice photo! I actually got to handle a GFX series camera (50R) for the first time the other day and all I can say is.. WOW. Really incredible line of cameras and lenses!
 
Aye, No 2 is a cracker. Great vibrant colours and the slow ss works very well.
 
Very nice. I like seeing examples of photos that are quite different from what I normally do. I think #2 would make a great large wall print. There is a lot in there for people to explore.
 
First of all, very nice shooting, great shots! IMO, with the original pics, I liked the 2nd shot with all it's vibrancy (didn't need re doing but that's just my taste) and your re-do of the first pic looks good. Nice work.
 
Amazing shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom