What's new

Two BMWs I saw

Choleric

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Nebraska
5erfrntrp9.jpg


m3jp7.jpg
 
Good shots. Very nice use of Black and white - something I find rarely looks good with shots of modern cars.
 
Wow I love these. Great angles and I really like the black and white. I think though, that the first one may have a little too much contrast. But it's not that big of a deal. Very nice either way. :)
 
Very nice. It's hard to take a good B/W Car picture. And you did a fantastic job.
 
Thanks for the feedback, I only wish that in the first one the person would have washed their car first, I guess I could get rid some of the dirt in photoshop though...
 
very nice shots there mate. love the b and w look.

the only thing i would say is i would have posted a full shot of the car or not have the second pic as cropped to show the full roof. but apart from that there very nice
 
good job, just remember in the future that you could add a littttttle light to the front left of the car to keep it from completely disappearing. (BUT ITS ALSO A PREFERENCE_)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom