What's new

two from niagara....

99csvtoledo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this one looks kinda dreamy...

IMG_5648.jpg


and a full on night shot of the falls....

IMG_5449.jpg
 
I really like that first shot! It does have a dreamy effect, as you said! It might be a little bit too bright, but it'd be hard to keep the dreamy without keeping the shot bright, so I don't know if you should change anything about it. Good stuff.
 
I like the first shot....power of mother nature. the second shot seems a little out of focus....and the rail on the right of the image is very disturbing.....
 
did a lil bit to in on my canon image software with brightness and contrast. which is better?

IMG_56482.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom