Two macros from today (C&C welcome)

MBasile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewbasile.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. I think this one could benefit from a slightly deeper DOF and maybe a little light from the direction of the camera
3767938552_17fa4f5085_b.jpg

2. Now that I think of it, this one could also benefit from some light coming from the direction of the camera :lol:
3767138837_573e630dd7_b.jpg

If you were to post in the Macro forum, perhaps those who look for the macros would find them faster. I also think #2 would be much nicer with a tighter crop as it looks like a very interesting flower. What it it?

Love the DOF in the second shot. The subjects seem like they could be a bit sharper and don't really hit me as super exciting, but the colors in the blurred background (I refuse to say the word of the devil) are very nice.

If you were to post in the Macro forum, perhaps those who look for the macros would find them faster. I also think #2 would be much nicer with a tighter crop as it looks like a very interesting flower. What it it?

Ah yes, I completely overlooked the Macro forum since the Nature one was above it, and they fall within the confines of "nature." I'll try to pay more attention next time though! Unfortunately I don't know what kind of plant either one is, as they were planted when we bought the place.

Love the DOF in the second shot. The subjects seem like they could be a bit sharper and don't really hit me as super exciting, but the colors in the blurred background (I refuse to say the word of the devil) are very nice.

I want to reshoot the picture with more light coming from the direction of the camera because I think that'd bring out more detail. And I know the word you speak of, and I detest it too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back