Two models, various shots. Not NSFW, but a NSFW in title get's more views! :)

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT!

Last edited:
86 views with no comments! A new record... :)

I'm kinda digging the Mickey ear ones. They do look like they are just a bit over processed, though I do like the effect.

A friend did a shoot like that a few years ago, Mickey Mouse and laundry mat themed and everything. I think it's a cute idea, but be careful not to play into cliches too much.

Seems like good composition to me, good models etc. I don't go for the washed out look, either but that's individual taste. I like the concept of the MM set but my favourites are 2 & 3. On three I'm assuming you were aiming at the retro look? If so I think you're pretty close to your target.

The title nearly put me off looking - and 86 views with no comments comes nowhere near my record! ;)

Thanks for the replies guys! The washed out look (while I like it) was at the request of the client (in this case, the model.)

Interesting that someone said they saw something similar, Mickey Mouse/Laundromat, because this came together COMPLETELY by accident, and the location was not scouted ahead of time! I'm gonna post another in a bit to see how it gets, without the processing of the others.

It might just be me but that washed look makes the background even more distracting than it already is. Nice pics otherwise, I like different.

I like this one, minus the car passing.......
tumblr_m22udfg6lQ1qdr675o1_500.jpg

The rest are kind of cheesy. And I really hate when models pose with cameras that they are obviously not using.

LOL Yes, I'll have to find a link to her site. I mean, downright identical. Knee socks too!!!

Cute Blond! :) I like #7 and #8.. but the processing and /or bright/blown highlights (#1 - #2) kill the rest for me

not a huge fan of the washed out look but some of these are nice. I like one but it looks a bit to blown out for me. and i like 7, just wish her left arm wasn't pushed so firmly against her body, its making her arm look a bit bigger then what i bet it really is. 8 is great with the contrast of the country girl and flowers in the hair, and all the tattoos

Most reactions

Back